License of Use
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the student be allowed to share their account with any other entity or individual.
Account Suspension Policy
Eksills Academy holds every right in suspension of a student's account/enrollment(s) in consideration of misconduct or illegal/suspicious activity. Eskills Academy also holds Rights of Disclosure for reason(s) of account suspension. In general cases, an email will be sent to inform student about account suspension with or without stating the actual reason.
IMPORTANT: The decision(s) implied by Eskills Academy resulting in account suspension will stand unchallenged and irrevocable.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Eskills Academy encourages people to learn at their own pace and grow in their careers, in case a course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can simply leave a request for refund on our email [email protected].
To be eligible for the refund, following will be applied;
- All refund requests to be made prior to any course completion; Once any certificate will be issued, you will not be eligible for refund.
- Refunds can be claimed within 14 days of enrollment.
- Refund transfers may take up to 10-15 banking days (public holidays and natural events excluded); It comes by the Teachable name, Kindly check your PayPal/Bank Statement and confirm.
- Bank transfer fee and/or other service charges will be applied and deducted from the claimed amount;
Eskills Academy reserves the rights to apply a refund, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners or the platform from which you enrolled for the course.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.