Eskills Academy brings you the most sought-after course, Microsoft Azure Security
Security of data and it’s availability to the right users at the right time is a major concern with IT and cloud environment that can become challenging for the IT staff at times. The course offered by Eskills Academy is aimed to assist in managing identities, secure the data and assign role-based access to the users within the Azure ecosystem.
This course aims at providing you all the necessary information that you will need to ace in Azure Security ensuring that after completing the course, you will have the expertise to handle threat protection and implement security controls, manage the identities of all the individuals of the organization and controlling their accesses to the required data, keeping the data protected, manage all the applications and control networks specially working in strictly cloud and hybrid environments.
The key responsibilities that you will be able to take up after this course are:
- Maintaining security
- Identifying & rectifying vulnerabilities using multiple security tools
- Implementing protocols for threat protection
- Handling escalation of security incidents
During the course, you will go through sections and modules with demos that will prepare you for attempting and clearing the Microsoft Azure exam.
What’s In It For You?
- Know how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Everything that you need to learn, to pass the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification
- Azure security core services and capabilities
Pre-requisites For This Course
To enroll in this course, you must be able to,
- Handle automation and scripting
- Manage networking
- Understand the cloud N-tier architecture
Who Should Enroll?
This course is designed for,
- IT Professionals
- Security-focused IT engineers
By the end of this course the lectures will,
- Educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform
- The included demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.