Master the skills of ethical hacking with 30-videos training and free source code package on learning Surveillance Methods and Computer Forensics Basics.
Once a specialty only associated with government agencies and defense contractors, cyber security has now entered the mainstream. Industries such as health care, finance, manufacturing and retail all hire cyber security professionals to protect valuable information from cyber breaches. The demand for specialists in the field is high.
Computer forensics is still a relatively new discipline, if you are looking for a career in this field then this course will help you build up your basics right away.
What’s in it for you?
Easy to learn, step-by-step video tutorials.
BONUS: Free source code package to download.
Lifetime free access to learn the course at your pace.
Who should enroll?
Beginner and Intermediate level professionals willing to learn IT surveillance and computer forensics from scratch.
Everyone who wishes to pursue a career in computer forensics.
- Introduction to Course Content (1:45)
- Chapter 1 A - Environment Preparation (3:08)
- Chapter 1 B - Transmitting Volatile Evidence from Evaluated Systems (27:12)
- Chapter 2 -Disk Backup Over the Network (7:46)
- Chapter 3 - Searching Data (13:21)
- Chapter 4 - Analyzing Data Sent by Web Browser (7:50)
- Chapter 5 - Analyzing Data Revealed in E-mail Headers (4:23)
- Chapter 6 - Remote Capturing User & Hardware Data (7:36)
- Chapter 7 - Harvesting User's IP Address (10:30)
- Chapter 8 - Creating a Partition Image (16:28)
- Chapter 9 - Hiding Data Inside NTFS Alternate Data Streams (7:23)
- Chapter 10 - Steganography Techniques (11:02)
- Chapter 11 - Accessing Firewall-Protected Services (5:18)
- Chapter 12 -File Encryption Methods & Vulnerabilities (9:15)
- Chapter 13 -Recovering MS Windows User Passwords (6:03)
- Chapter 14 -Analyzing Run Applications Based on Prefetch Folder (8:20)
- Chapter 15 -Acquiring Data from Pagefile, Thumbnails & Raw Disk Fragments (11:02)
- Chapter 16 - Acquiring Data from Binary Files and Process Memory Dump (5:11)
- Chapter 17 - Acquiring Data from E-mail Files (13:33)
- Chapter 18 - Acquiring User's Browsing History (6:38)
- Chapter 19 - Discovering Web Search Queries (2:25)
- Chapter 20 - Examining Remote Host's Availability over LAN (5:41)
- Chapter 21 - Checking e-mail's deliverability and analyzing recipient's data (9:12)
- Chapter 22 - Creating and installing a keylogger (12:00)
- Chapter 23 - Building Custom Tools to Analyze System Security (14:11)
- Chapter 25 - Restricting Access to Chosen Websites and Computers (13:11)
- Chapter 26 - Using WMI Console for Acquiring and Analyzing Evidence (5:26)
- Chapter 27 - Using DNS Cache for Data Gathering (3:50)
- Chapter 28 - Using Sleuth Kit for Data Acquisition (10:38)
- Chapter 29 - Recovering passwords to FTP, E-mail Accounts and Websites (8:00)
- Chapter 30 - Analyzing Corporate Data Leak Scenario (10:37)
- Source Code Pack
Student Feedback & Reviews
Online courses are a blessing for me. Eskills Academy gave me so many options to learn in my free time and excel in my performance at work.
The course was fun to learn and there was no pressure at all with timings. I kept learning at my own pace and now using the lessons in my practical life.
I was looking for courses to refresh some basics and get some tips on doing things in a new way. The courses are well taught and I can now practice them without much help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I access the course?
All you need is a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer and you will be able to access the course from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
Is there a specific time duration to complete this course?
Learning with Eskills Academy is super easy. No limitation on time duration so you learn easily at your own pace and convenience.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, when you complete the course you will receive a certificate of completion which you can happily add to your resume or LinkedIn profile.
In what cases will I be eligible for a refund?
All Eskills Academy courses come with Teachable backed 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the purchased course, refunds are applicable as per our terms mentioned on the website.