The digital world has grown to its peak now, yet this is the industry that is constantly open to severe challenges, risks, and threats since countless potential hackers try to attack the digital mechanism. Thus, businesses, organizations, and individuals need to ensure that they have the right and effective security and defense system to prevent networks and systems from being attacked. This is where a Defense in Depth Model comes into play.
A highly effective training module covering a variety of key knowledge of utilizing the Defence in Depth Model and its useful practices. The module will make you learn a few of the backgrounds of encryption algorithms and enable you to utilize them to safeguard data and systems to meet the requirements of any organization effectively. The module covers:
• Application Hardening.
• System Hardening.
• Multiple Credible Systems and their types.
What Does It Include?
The course “Learn Defense in Depth strategy”, is designed to cover all the significant aspects of the in-depth security architecture and digital mechanism. At the end of this module you will be able to interpret:
• Effective practices for a secure network.
• Types of authentication systems.
• Ways to address and examine potential risks and threats and tricks to prevent them.
• The difference between Authorization and Authentication.
• Multiple Encrypted Algorithms – their advantages and limitations.
Who Should Enroll?
Entry-level Cyber Security professionals and analysts in the data security management field are highly suggested to enroll for the training to pursue their professional careers.