From protecting static web sites to the most complex of web services and APIs, every web developer should be aware of and adept at writing secure code and building systems that can stand up to the strongest of malicious users. In this course, we will lay the groundwork for what you need to know to get started exploring the vast field of web security, and along the way you will begin to realize that security isn’t about checking boxes, but rather about embedding the thought process and principles of rock-solid security into every line of code you write.
You will learn concepts in endpoint device security, cloud infrastructure security, securing big data systems, and securing virtual environments.
By the end of this course, you should be able to;
- Identify malicious code activity
- Describe malicious code and the various countermeasures
- Describe the processes for operating endpoint device security
- Define mobile device management processes
- Describe the process for configuring cloud security
- Explain the process for securing big data systems
- Summarize the process for securing virtual environments
What’s in it for you?
As a system security analyst, this course will help you learn to identify and analyze malicious code and activity, implement and operate endpoint device security, operate and configure cloud security, secure big data systems, and operate and secure virtual environments.
Who should enroll?
The course is highly recommended for cyber security enthusiasts, beginner and mid-level cyber security analysts, and application security engineer.