Public key infrastructure is what makes use of asymmetric encryption to encrypt transmissions. In addition to assisting with encryption, public key infrastructure allows us to sign electronic documents and verify and individual is who they say they are.
This course covers an introduction to foundations of modern cryptography, with an eye toward practical applications of Public Key Infrastructure-PKI.
The objectives of this course are to provide you with and understanding of:
- The history of cryptography across the eras
- The principles and life-cycles of cryptography
- Public Key Infrastructure, known as PKI and the components involved
- Digital signatures and how they are used
- Digital rights management (DRM) and associated solutions
What’s in it for you?
By the end of this course, you will be able to;
Create and manage an enterprise-wide Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Identify functionality of PKI components
Manage the issuance and revocation of digital certificates
Integrate digital certificates into a range of applications
Who should enroll?
This course is designed for those looking to pursue the most in-demand information security career.
Highly Recommended for: CSO, Security Architect, Crypto Engineer, Security Analyst, App Developer